Named after the wonderful jazz singer, Peggy Lee.
A classic 1950s & 60s larger 'outswept' frame shape, PEGGY is an updated CAT EYE, echoing pure vintage style. One of our perennial best sellers…some customers have a pair in every colour!
The PEGGY range of readers now comes in 13 colours to enhance your eye wardrobe!
* Emerald (crystal emerald green)
* Red Diamond (crystal magenta red)
* Amethyst (crystal purple)
* Moonstone (warm grey with matt pearlised finish)
* Noir (the little black dress of your eye wardrobe)
* Crystal Tortoiseshell (another classic)
* Mood Purple (a deep purple)
* Pearl (shimmery pearl champagne white)
* Pearl Pink (a soft pearly baby pink)
* Midnight [deep velvety matte dark blue]
* Vamp (deep dark velvety matte red)
* Kaleidoscope (appears black but has undertones of red, green & brown])
* Taupe Tortoise (matte dark grey/brown with leopard overlay)
* Bronze leopard
Available as a perfect frame ready to reglaze to your own prescription and in a wide range of ready readers from +1.00 TO +3.00. Also comes as SUNGLASSES and SUN READERS.
* Maximum comfort acetate frame with
* spring hinges (most colours)
* Optical quality lens.
width outer (wing to wing) 145mm
width inside (hinge to hinge) 127.5mm
lens 52mm x 30mm
Please note: All of our sizes displayed are the UK size.
Below is a general size comparison chart for the benefit of customers who may be unsure of their equivalent UK size.
Where a product does not align to this size guide, this will be highlighted in the product description.
If you are unsure of your size requirements or would like any further assistance (for anything) please contact us via any of the social media links, email or telephone before making your purchase, we will be delighted to assist you further. xx